Wayne, New Jersey
2.9K views 3 comments

These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room.

Since then, they have moved from NJ to New York. They don't respond anymore to phone calls, messages and such pleading for them to handle repairing/replacing the damaged goods. The are now just ignoring us!

Shame on them, and I wish them bad luck in their new location. I would recommend stringly that you DO NOT do business with them. I thought the owner, Larry, was a nice guy. I was wrong.

They are unscrupulous and walk away from their obligations. I would never do business with them again!

Had an Experience with Better With Leather?

Comments

***ed off ***sumer
Spiez, Bern, Switzerland #51496

Try this phone number in NY. (631) 972-7863

lynn p

I just came across this.We deposited with better with leather when in NJ and the owner beat feet with our $$ and went to LI to open a store.

Absolute theives.Needless to say, we still have no couch.

LizP

I need to contact the store because they have never deliveres my couches-please e-mail me back if you have more information. Thanks

Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Mypillow Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more