Wayne, New Jersey
2.9K views 3 comments

These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room.

Since then, they have moved from NJ to New York. They don't respond anymore to phone calls, messages and such pleading for them to handle repairing/replacing the damaged goods. The are now just ignoring us!

Shame on them, and I wish them bad luck in their new location. I would recommend stringly that you DO NOT do business with them. I thought the owner, Larry, was a nice guy. I was wrong.

They are unscrupulous and walk away from their obligations. I would never do business with them again!

Had an Experience with Better With Leather?

Comments

***ed off ***sumer
Spiez, Bern, Switzerland #51496

Try this phone number in NY. (631) 972-7863

lynn p

I just came across this.We deposited with better with leather when in NJ and the owner beat feet with our $$ and went to LI to open a store.

Absolute theives.Needless to say, we still have no couch.

LizP

I need to contact the store because they have never deliveres my couches-please e-mail me back if you have more information. Thanks

Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Mypillow Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more